Thursday, April 9, 2009

Picture Day

Time to show off random pictures of my kids.


This is YaYa doing...something. I wasn't home for this. I know the goggles are to protect his eyes during vacuuming, which is his new favorite pasttime. And I am cool with that. I just wish he would love laundry, too. Please ignore my very dirty bedroom.






I've been playing with Poladroid. I haven't done much with it, but here's two of the pictures. The top one is Mr. Man at eleven months. This was a family photo shoot at my mom's house and it was a friend of my sister's doing the pictures. She sucked. Not photographically, but there are tons of pictures of everyone else and three or four or each of the boys and none of me and the boys. No family portrait because B was working. Later my mom wanted a family portrait to use for a scrapbook and we had to take one in November on her fireplace. It stuck out like a sore thumb from all the summer pictures she had used of everyone else.

The bottom one is YaYa on Christmas Eve 2006. I wish I could remember what was in that package. It looks like clothes, maybe.




I told YaYa to say cheese, and this is the pose he struck. He turned to the side, looked thoughtfully into the distance, and crossed his legs. I have no idea where he learned that.

I feel like I've given Mr. Man short shrift here, but most of his pictures follow this sort of pattern:





This is what happens when I'm too lazy to get out of my chair to take pictures.

No comments:

Post a Comment