Monday, May 18, 2009

The big day

Tomorrow we go to the genetics institute for Mr. Man's day of autism testing. At this point I don't really know what I want from this besides maybe a more specific diagnosis than autism. Is it PDD-NOS or is it autism? That's what I want to know.

We have to get up at about 6 to get there in time. I cannot remember the last time I woke up at 6 AM and stayed awake. Everything starts at 8, but they "recommend" we show up twenty minutes before that. We have an itinerary that goes through 11:40, but the woman I spoke to about it told me it could last until 2:30. So it could be four hours or seven hours. Who knows? It'll be a surprise.

Since we have to be up so early YaYa is spending his first night away from home--my mom is keeping him and they will be gardening tomorrow. She picked him up about an hour ago. I haven't cried yet, but I'm not ruling anything out for the rest of the night.

I have something else to post about, but as my camera battery is dead I will just have to taunt you with that knowledge for now. So maybe tomorrow there will be two posts. Won't that be exciting?

No comments:

Post a Comment