Saturday, June 6, 2009

I'm such a sucker

Look at what has been living under our house and I didn't even know it.


(I'm not choking it, I swear. But they're unsocialized so it's impossible to get them to hold still for pictures.)

I know that in a few months this thing will be pooping in my flowerbeds. Well, it probably is already, but it's small enough that I can't tell it apart from the rest of the terrible quality dirt out there. But right now they're just so cute. When you pick one up it hisses at you, which is just adorable and not at all frightening. There are four of them; every once in a while I'll see a kitty train making its way across the yard.

B does not approve of my love for these cats. I don't care. I'm just trying to figure out what to do now--if I should call the humane society or leave them be. It's not like there's a dearth of feral cats around here. You can't swing a cat without hitting another feral cat. Good luck getting them out from under the house, though.

No comments:

Post a Comment