Thursday, June 18, 2009

Why?

Why did I think pets were a good idea? Why? I have children; before we got pets I even said "I have children, those are pets enough for me." But no. I blame my parents for always letting us have pets when we were growing up. How dare they?

The dog is being better now, but this morning he was drinking dirty toilet water and eating cat poop. I think you can guess how grossed out I was.

The cats have discovered a way under the house via underneath the bathtub, which brings up a lot of worries for me, not least of which is that there is a very feral mother cat and her kittens living under there right now. There are ways in and out from the outside, and the cats are front declawed. However, I am at the end of my rope. This is roughly the fifth time the cats have gotten outside this month. They have actually popped out window screens to get outside, and they have never been outside cats, so I don't know why they're so anxious to get out there. I retrieved them both from under the house once, and the first thing they did when they got back inside was dismantle my cover for their escape route and go back out. So they can just stay out. I'm done.

No comments:

Post a Comment