Tuesday, July 28, 2009

I'm not ready for this

I have once again finished repairing Mr. Man's crib after he somehow dismantled it. This time he got the front undone at the top and flipped it open like a bridge, then came out to the living room to catch True Life with me. I took him back in and fixed the screws once again. He helped by patting me on the head saying "hair" and pulling on my earrings saying "ear". I'm glad he knows the words, even if they hurt.

B doesn't want to, but I feel like it's time to either convert the crib to a toddler bed or invest in a twin bed and a safety rail. Whichever way. Leaving it like this just seems like asking for trouble. But I already have enough trouble getting him to go to sleep, giving him more freedom would seem like the exact wrong thing to do. I know we need to do something, though. I'm pretty sure buying another baby gate is going to be on the list.

No comments:

Post a Comment