Thursday, July 2, 2009

Not that I have anything to say

It's been a while since I posted, so I felt obligated to slap something together here. I have no idea what, though. Nothing has happened other than rearranging furniture and cleaning, and boy was that all fun.

One of our cats has escaped. A while ago they both found a hole under the bathtub that let them get under the house. Both Baxter and Beasley were coming and going as they pleased, until B rigged something up to cover the opening. Baxter came back but Beasley is still living the wild life with the feral mama cat and her four presumably feral kittens. She won't come to any of us, and crawling under after her would be an exercise in futility, to say the least. I'm going to have to get a live animal trap to get her back, and then we're thinking about giving her back to her previous owner. I've probably mentioned this here before, but obviously given that she escapes at every opportunity and refuses to come back, she doesn't like it here. So we won't make her stay.

Plans for today: vacuum and clean carpets (done); wash, fold and put away two loads of laundry (a quarter done at best), paint shelves and drawer fronts (not even started), waste time on the internet (done in spades).

1 comment:

  1. I love your by-line under your blog title. So true and so funny! We are all crazy, aren't we?!? Thanks for stopping by my blog and have a fun weekend!

    ReplyDelete