Saturday, October 17, 2009

Happy birthday (a month late)

So I finally got the boys' birthday party pictures off of my mom's camera, only a month late. We ended up not having very many people there because about half of them got sick in the few days before the party.

I didn't do much for this year's party; I even bought invitations at (gasp) Wal-Mart. I do think that next year I'm going to pick a time that's not during a mealtime and save myself a lot of money and trouble. Most of the pictures ended up fairly blurry, because the kids were moving around so much, but hey, what can you do.




Yaya opening one of his gifts.



My mom trying to convince Mr. Man that he wanted to open one of his gifts.



My nieces Moogs and Monkey, my sister Deetz, and in the background my dad and B.



They had individual dirt cakes instead of a bigger cake. We only got pictures of Yaya; Mr. Man's ended up too dark.



So there you have it. Happy birthday, boys, and many more.

No comments:

Post a Comment