Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Happy Halloween

I know it's a few days late, but I thought I'd put up the pictures of the boys from Halloween. Mr. Man didn't do any trick or treating because he got hungry and wanted nothing to do with any of it, but Yaya made quite a haul. We had practically no trick or treaters, so we have a giant bowl of candy left. It's definitely calling my name. But anyhoo.

Both of the boys were firemen. Yaya wanted to be a fireman, and he said Mr. Man had to be one, too. Mr. Man did not have an opinion on the matter, and since I thought I had a good chance of getting him to keep a fireman costume on, he went as a fireman. He actually did a really good job of keeping the costume on, too.

Here's Mr. Man at his Halloween party. Both boys did a parade around their school halls with their classes. Mr. Man did not want his to end.


But he eventually gave in. He's waiting quite patiently for a snack.


Here's Yaya's parade. B went while I stayed home with Mr. Man. It was supposed to be outside, but it rained that day so they walked around the halls. Apparently it got so hot that some children--ours included--were taking off their costumes.


You can't tell here (because I've cropped it so you can't see the little girl's face), but this is a picture of Yaya winning musical chairs.



So there you have it. Happy belated Halloween! I'm off to steal some chocolate from the candy bowl.

No comments:

Post a Comment