Thursday, November 12, 2009

Sneak peek

I mentioned a long, long time ago that I was building the boys a house center, complete with refrigerator, sink, dishwasher, cupboard and stove. It was supposed to be done for their birthdays in September, but as happens so often around here that didn't happen. My mom and I worked on it this past Saturday and will be working on it this upcoming Saturday, and hopefully we can get it done--or to the point where I can take it home and paint it--this weekend. In the meantime, here is a sneak peek of what's done so far. I apologize for the shaky cell phone picture.


From left to right is the refrigerator, the stove, the sink, the dishwasher and the cupboard. Yaya, of course, is still pushing for green but since their walls are already green (yet another thing I forgot to post) I have denied that request. There will be copious green accents in the form of plates and food containers, so maybe that will placate him.

No comments:

Post a Comment