Thursday, December 17, 2009

For your enjoyment

I really need to get better about posting this stuff when it happens, so I don't have to do a "random junk" post. Maybe I'll make that my New Year's Resolution.

Anyway, here we go.

We went to the zoo. Probably the last zoo trip for a while, although a lot of the buildings are pretty close to the entrance so maybe not. Anyway, we went right after Christmas and I was very amused that all the animals in the jungle had gotten gifts. Some were more into it than others.


Yaya has finally outgrown the penguins.


Here's a picture of him from November 2007 for comparison. I think there are two penguins between Macaroni and Emperor.


My niece has leash-trained one of the barn kittens that live at my mom's house. I don't know how but I'm impressed anyway.


Snow tunnel!


And finally, B's 28th birthday was December 15. He and Yaya are blowing out a tealight on his birthday cheesecake here. Mmm, cheesecake.


There you have it. I plan on putting up posts about Thanksgiving and Mr. Man's school program soon, but knowing me you'll see them in two months.

1 comment:

  1. HAHA Presents for the animals?? That's awesome.

    Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete