Friday, February 5, 2010

Updates, now in handy list form

1. No wisdom tooth extraction for me, at least not right now. The dentist recommended removal at first because the tooth is only partially in, but when I told her that it had just started coming in she suggested waiting and seeing if it comes in the rest of the way. If it does and it doesn't ruin my expensive orthodontia by pushing my other minding-their-own-business teeth around, then fine. If it doesn't, then it has to come out. Also, apparently I had my two upper wisdom teeth and they're fine. Who knew? No word on the bottom right wisdom tooth since there was no X-ray taken of that side of my mouth.

2. The school psychologist believes Yaya has ADHD or something similar, which comes as a shock to no one. We have an appointment with his pediatrician Monday, so presumably our next step will be determined then.

3. The built-ins are all advancing (very) slowly but surely. My fingers are crossed that we can at least finish the pantry this weekend, and if things go exceptionally well maybe we can make progress on the peninsula.

4. We're finally getting a new floor! Or, at least we now have the money to get a new floor. We have to finish the peninsula, decide where to buy it, get the floor leveled (which may involve a whole new layer of plywood or hardboard) and since it's the kitchen we'll have to move out the stove and fridge. Fun fun, but I think a new floor is worth it.

1 comment:

  1. There's always a lot going on - right? You seem to have a great attitude about things.

    ReplyDelete