Wednesday, March 24, 2010

One down, seven to go

The bathroom is done, which leaves the living room, kitchen, dining room, hall, boys' room, master bedroom and exterior to finish.


It's really hard to take a picture of a bathroom. I thought about taking a picture of the other side, but it's just the toilet and shower, and do we really need a picture of the toilet? I don't think so.

This is probably the picture of the bathroom I'll use when we list. I should say definitely because I really have no intention of taking another one.

I'll post more about the move when I'm sure financing is in place. I feel like I'm jinxing it to talk about it this much, or even to get things done around the house to prepare for listing. So fingers crossed or knock on wood or whatever the superstitious thing you're supposed to do in situations like this.

No comments:

Post a Comment