Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Primed

I begged my mother to come over last Saturday to force me into getting stuff done. We got everything cut, if not completed.

The pantry doors are mostly built and primed. I say mostly built because there are supposed to be cross pieces at the top and bottom and in the middle. However, all of the boards are about 1/4" too short. I guess that's what I get for cutting everything ahead of time. I'm still debating on how best to fix it.


The peninsula is primed, after getting everything leveled back up and nailed, glued and screwed within an inch of its life.


And, of course, my best helper, making himself at home on one of the pantry doors sitting on the sawhorses.



I can't wait to get everything finished and give the house a good cleaning. I'm really bad at multitasking, which means I can either build or I can clean. Never both, as you can see.

No comments:

Post a Comment