Wednesday, May 12, 2010

I've given up on getting anything done

It has been raining for...I can't even remember. Three or four days? All the rain has destroyed my ability to judge the passage of time. That and having children.

All of my remaining projects except the backsplash trim (and I do need to use the saw to do that, so it kind of counts) are outside. Replace the shed roof, finish painting, finish the deck railing and paint the lattice. None of those are things I can do when it's raining. Not that there are people beating down the door to buy this place, but I'd like to be done.

The rain is making me lazy, too. It was all I could do to load the dishwasher this morning. Now I'm lounging in my bed watching CSI and reading blogs. Maybe the rain isn't so bad.

No comments:

Post a Comment