Saturday, May 15, 2010

Waiting...waiting...still waiting

We put in a bid on a house on Wednesday. We are still waiting for a response, mostly because the owners are out of town and therefore unreachable. They're due back Sunday and I hope we get a response Monday because I am slowly being driven crazy by the waiting. Well, crazier.

No one has bought the trailer yet. The lady who sold it to us emailed and said that her sister might be interested, but nothing's come of that yet. We dropped the price $1500, which, if we were selling a $100,000 house would be equivalent to $18,000. Somebody buy it already, it's a great deal! Also, for various mortgage-related reasons, not the least of which is having to start the stupid preapproval process all over, we have to close by (I think) July 18. I don't think it's unreasonable that I have ants in my pants about selling.

I'm going to force myself to get off the computer and either go con B into painting the house or paint the stupid thing myself. I think we all know which one I'm hoping will happen.

No comments:

Post a Comment