Monday, November 1, 2010

The annual Halloween post

Happy day after Halloween! I wanted to post this last night but I spent the hours after trick or treating laying around trying not to steal too much candy.

I don't have much to say about Halloween (we went Trick or Treating with Monkey. It was fun. My feet still hurt.) so I'll let the pictures speak for themselves. There aren't many, mostly because everyone was so hopped up on candy that most of the pictures I took were just blurs or the edge of someone's head as they ran off.

Mr. Man was a cowboy, and he did really well with that hat. I was surprised.

Yaya was Luke Skywalker from The Empire Strikes Back (I think). This is him during his class fall party.

The first thing Yaya did when he got home was to climb into Mr. Man's chair for some reason and start chowing down. I was a little worried about those packets thinking it was going to be popcorn or something I'd have to throw away, but it was candy. There was a fun sized Take Five in there that may have been confiscated as candy tax.

Mr. Man ate his share of candy, but his real focus was getting his hands on that light saber. I'm just hoping no one puts it through the TV. Do you like my dangling coax cables? I'm so jealous of internet people that have nice decorated houses.


There you have it, Halloween 2010. Normally I love Halloween but this year I was less thrilled about it. I'm not totally sure why, but I'm hoping for better next year. I know I'll be making their costumes in July because they're going to be a lot more complicated.

Happy belated Halloween!

No comments:

Post a Comment