Wednesday, December 29, 2010

From the mouths of babes

This is from Yaya's Christmas packet from school. (The packet is a bunch of activity sheets that you finish to get a treat, i.e. candy.) On this page he was to write a letter to Santa about a gift he wanted for someone else.


If you can't read it (and I don't blame you if you can't) it says "Dear Santa, Please bring my dad a Nerf shotgun for Christmas. He/She deserves it because:

1. He got clothes. It [That] is a dumb present.
2. We could play with it.

B totally would play with a Nerf shotgun with Yaya, but I think someone has mastered the art of giving someone else the gift you want.

2 comments:

  1. Ha! Hilarious! This is totally something I would have written at Yaya's age!

    ReplyDelete
  2. absolutely love it! i cant wait for my son to bring home things like that

    ReplyDelete