Saturday, December 18, 2010

Things I'm loving right now

These songs.





(I know, I'm nothing if not consistent. I almost put in a video of just the Journey album cover because that video distracts from the awesomeness of the song. Also distracting? Steve Perry's beauteous feathered hair.)

Large scale fabrics I can't afford.

White Anemones

Fleurs_Nouvelles

southwest_fabric_

The way this one has started saying "perfect" if he likes something or if he gets his way.


Listening to this one's side of a phone conversation with his Iraq vet uncle about bazookas, rocket launchers and whether or not they shoot flames and would melt a giant pile of snow.


B's birthday Oreo-crust cheesecake with caramel sauce that we have devoured in two days. I have no picture, but it was made in a roasting pan. Four packages of cream cheese and an entire package of Oreos. We are maybe a little bit fatter for loving it. And I have no picture because Yaya and B ate the last piece before I could.

Getting stuff done--my Christmas crafting is done. DONE. Except for cooking. No picture because I have a separate post for that.

Last but not least: weekends. This might be my favorite thing of all.

No comments:

Post a Comment