Wednesday, February 23, 2011

I can't help myself

I've started another project. I still need to finish Robin's portrait, and he's close to being done (today, hopefully) but I just can't help myself. It lured me. I still need to finish painting the microwave cart--old furniture drinks paint, as did my woodwork. Both things are going to end up needing 4-5 coats of paint. No pics of anything yet as a) I haven't finished any of it and b) the camera's memory is full of the video B took at Yaya's music program last week. I haven't seen it yet. Mr. Man was, shall we say, rambunctious, so we sat in the van and watched a Spongebob DVD.

So anyway, I'm going to finish Robin tonight and I'm finalizing March's To Do list. I think I'll keep doing that; I'm actually getting things done.

1 comment:

  1. you totally sound like me! i have project ADD I always seem to be adding to my list of projects and never checking them off my list

    ReplyDelete