Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Things I want to make

I'm feeling somewhat uninspired today (read: lazy), so I thought I'd do an easy post about projects I'm lusting after. I'd love to make all of these, but finances probably won't allow any such thing. I can always dream.

In no particular order:

A cute faux hydrangea wreath from Burke Lodge.


Faux taxidermy rhino head from Vintage Revivals. I could see this in the toy room or maybe Mr. Man's room.


Pretty handmade accordion files that might encourage me to deal with all my papers. From Diane Gilleland at the Oregonian.


B wants a huge ottoman to put his feet up on, and I certainly wouldn't mind one either. This one (parts one and two) from In My Own Style is basically built from scratch.


This ottoman, from Little Green Notebook, is made by reupholstering a coffee table. I've been keeping my eyes open but so far the perfect coffee table hasn't presented itself. I did pick one up off of Freecycle today that seemed promising but is really too small. Maybe next time.


Finally, we will definitely be making these DIY architectural letters from Isabella & Max Rooms when we finally get around to redoing my mom's kitchen.

That's it for now, although I could have listed a hundred more. Have you seen any projects lately you're dying to do? Feel free to link them in the comments and share with the rest of the class.

1 comment: