Friday, March 25, 2011

Title creativity is gone too

My motivation has abandoned me again. One day it was there, the next day it was gone. The weather hasn't been cooperative--lots of clouds and dreariness, and last night there was snow. SNOW. My schedule has been off for a week or so too; I'm hoping next week when everyone is back at work/school (except Friday) that things will start getting done again. For now, though, I can't seem to get myself off the couch. All I've done today is cull my Facebook friends and fix a pillow Hammy chewed the corner off of at least a year ago.

So instead of posting about stuff that I've accomplished this week, I'm going to post all the linky parties I'll be perusing this weekend. I haven't contributed anything to any of these because I haven't done anything productive this week. I'd like to say that maybe this will motivate me, but let's be honest: the odds of that are 50-50 at best.

Remodelaholic's Remodelaholic's Anonymous 64. Crafts, furniture and room redos with tons of participants. She'll also post a recipe party later on in the weekend, and I definitely love that one.

Spring Spruce-Up Party via A Slob Comes Clean. I love reading her blog with its real-life organizational tips and frank honesty about the state of her house (which reminds me a lot of my house).

Weekend Bloggy Reading at Serenity Now. Lots of crafts but also good articles on everyday life, parenting, etc.

Creative Space party from Tater Tots and Jello. As we already learned, I love a gorgeous and/or well-organized craft space, so naturally I have to read these links.

Org Junkie's 52 Weeks of Organizing Week #12 (daily maintenance) party. I love reading about organization and there's always at least a few great tips to be found in these parties.

There you have it. Now everyone go and waste some time at these so I don't feel so guilty about doing the same.

No comments:

Post a Comment