Thursday, April 14, 2011

Getting back into the swing of things

My laptop went in for repairs a few weeks ago and I just got it back. You'd think it had been gone for months the way I missed it and don't want to let it out of my sight now. But I'm trying to get back into posting, although I'm feeling really boring today. Hopefully I'll have a few projects finished up next week, a review of CSN (along with a recipe or two) and some pictures from the road trip we're taking this weekend.

As for today, it's rainy and gray outside so I'm powerless to do more than curl up with my laptop and catch up with all the blog posts that have been been stacking up in Google Reader.

1 comment:

  1. thanks so much for stopping by and leaving a comment on my living room! i think you are right, it is a swan on the mantle....i always thought of it as a goose, but now that i look at it.....pretty sure it's a swan :)
    i hadn't heard the 57" trick before ~ i've always heard the middle of the picture should be at eye level of an average person....i'll have to measure and see what i find out!!

    ReplyDelete