Monday, May 9, 2011

April to do list recap

Well, this is very late. Somewhere in the middle of April I completely forgot about the to do list on here. Then I remembered it a week or so ago. Then I forgot about it again. Oops.

So here's a quick rundown and the new list for May.

1. Paint master bedroom. Done.

2. Paint stairs. As of tonight, done, but you can see the beginning of the project and what I've lived with for the past few weeks here.

3. Make headboard for our bed. Not done. Not likely to be done anytime soon, but in the next week I have an alternative plan that I will be implementing.

4. Start basement wall. Not done, not started. I'm thinking next weekend or the weekend after for this. The new front door that needs to be painted (so I can use the old front door as the entrance to my new studio) is almost done, so that's another project started but with no finish line in immediate sight. I have a lot of those.

5. Continue working on dining room rug. Done. I ran into a bit of a snag, but I've worked it out now (I think) and I just have to get back to it. I think this one will be put on the back burner this month, though.

Now for May's list:

1. Finish stairs and entry.

2. Finish basement wall.

3. Make my poor children some quick shorts for summer.

4. Hang curtains and curtain rods in master bedroom

I think we'll stick with four this month. Less for me to forget to do.

1 comment:

  1. you have been hard at work, you sound more productive than I have been, I think I've been overwhelmed with my projects I should start a list and then checking them off will make me feel like I accomplished something.

    ReplyDelete