Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Time for my Pinterest post

I'm a little behind on the times, I know, but I resisted Pinterest for a long time. As long as I could. Not because I thought it would be stupid (a judgment I once made about both CSI and House--it wasn't true at the time, though) but because I knew it would suck me in. And I was right. I am never without a Pinterest tab open now. I'm never not falling down the Pinterest rabbit hole, seeing things I like and looking at the pinner's other pinboards, which lead to other pinboards and other pinboards and so on and so forth.

A few of my favorite pins so far:































































OK, so "a few" wasn't at all accurate. It was hard to choose. You do need an invite to get in (which I don't really understand--is this one of those "create hype by making a commodity seem scarce" marketing plans?) and I could never get the invite on the main Pinterest page to work. I went and asked on their Facebook page and got an invite within two hours. I can also give invites; if you want one just email me with your email and I'll send you one. (I only have six, though.) Be prepared to be sucked in. You've been warned.

1 comment:

  1. I have an account on Pinterest, but I am still not exactly sure what it is. Do you just save photos or does it save the link?? I haven't used my account yet, and I keep getting emails that people are "following" my pins, so I feel obligated to go pin something. :s

    ReplyDelete