Wednesday, June 15, 2011

I'm a lazy blogger

I had planned to post pictures of the projects I've been working on--cornices in the boys' room, paint in Mr. Man's room, painting the windows in the kitchen, my painted rug that I started oh so long ago--but I'm not going to do that. Why, you ask? Because I am too lazy to take pictures. Also, the camera battery's been close to dead for a few days and I've been too lazy to put it on the charger. So I couldn't have taken them anyway.

I did clean the toyroom today, although Mr. Man did his best to mess it up right away. I made him clean it up again because I'm mean like that. Right now they're playing in the sprinkler while I play on the laptop and watch "Survivors," not to be confused with "Survivor." Sometimes it's nice to be lazy.

1 comment:

  1. I have been a lazy blogger myself lately. Some days it just seems like too much effort to take pictures and write a post and then another day just passes me by!

    ReplyDelete