Friday, November 11, 2011

Sick and tired

I am, once again, sick. Sinus crap like it usually is this time of year--any time the barometric pressure changes I'm miserable. Normally I just suffer through it, but since I'm pregnant and infections can (and have twice before for me) lead to preterm labor I have to keep a much closer eye on things. I don't know who I'm kidding thinking that this might not develop into a full-blown infection; it always does. But for now I'm camped out on the couch with Mr. Man on my legs watching Max and Ruby and Yaya grudgingly doing the dishes in the kitchen. I did manage to get most of my fall decorating done but I haven't taken the pictures yet, and B was using the camera yesterday so Lord knows where it is right now. But I will post tomorrow if I don't get it today--you can all admire how my leaf garland highlights the TV cords.

No comments:

Post a Comment