Saturday, December 31, 2011

New Year's Rockin' Eve

Our big plans for tonight include pizza and movies, like they usually do. We are just not party people, I guess, and even if I did drink normally I couldn't drink now. I don't think the baby's brain would appreciate it.

I know this is the time of year that people do recap posts, and I'm just not in the mood. I don't feel like I've done much this year--which is probably exactly why I should go back and do a recap--but meh. I'm looking forward instead, working on mini redos of the living room, boys's room, nursery and kitchen and starting lots of sewing projects.

How was your 2011? I think mine was pretty good, even though by this time of year I don't remember half of what happened. I remember being so happy on this day in 2010, happy that the year was over, but now I can't for the life of me remember why I thought 2010 was so terrible. So either it wasn't so bad or I have excellent memory repression skills.

I hope whatever your plans for New Year's Eve are that you're happy, healthy and surrounded by whomever you want to be surrounded by. Happy New Year, see you in 2012!

No comments:

Post a Comment