Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Nursery to do

The nursery. Where has the time gone? I've had a plan in place for months but just haven't done much with it. Procrastinator plus perfectionist equals lots of unfinished projects. But time is getting short, so it's time to get on it. Here's a reminder of the plan for the nursery:


And my updated to do list:

--make panels
--hang panels
--paint closet and entry doors
--reinstall closet and entry doors
--reinstall dresser hardware
--frame handkerchiefs
--hang handkerchiefs
--sand rocking chair
--refinish or paint rocking chair
--assemble crib
--assemble bassinet, whenever it gets here
--make mobile
--hang mobile
--make crib and bassinet sheets
--bonus: find a rug and new light fixture cover

This is what the nursery looks like right now:



Can you tell we got a new camera? Can you tell I'm still learning how to use it?

I'm 36 weeks 3 days right now. My doctor doesn't expect that I'll make it many more weeks, although I'm hoping to at least get to 37. So basically, I have four days to finish that list. Doable, right?

1 comment:

  1. woah you dont give yourself much time did ya! youre at the last stretch you guys must be sto excited!!! Good luck!

    ReplyDelete