Monday, March 12, 2012

Time flies and I don't like it

Today Baby Girl is one month old. It went by too fast; I don't even want to think about how fast the rest of her childhood is going to go. No one tell me she's going to be a teenager before I know it. I don't want to hear it. I don't want to hear that about any of my kids, as a matter of fact.

I thought I'd do a quick look back at how she's grown. I'm going to do once a month pictures a la Young House Love and Making it Lovely, but for now I just have pictures of her in her carseat. For reference, look at the warning tag next to her head.

Here I believe she's four days old.


Sorry for the quality on this one, it's a cell phone pic. She's twelve days old here. Fun fact, this is her first "big girl" outfit.


And finally, this is from today. I left out the pictures where she was obviously annoyed at me for putting her down.


That's the outfit she wore home from the hospital. It's a newborn, and sadly I think it's safe to say that she's outgrown it.

1 comment:

  1. oh my time sure does fly doesnt it! enjoy every second!

    ReplyDelete