Thursday, April 19, 2012

Randomness

I haven't been able to do much (or have much to post about) this week because of this.


The boys had an early out yesterday and are now out of school until Monday, so I foresee another day of refereeing fights. Saturday and Sunday I will leave all that to B; I swore I wasn't going to mess with the yard this year but I changed my mind. I will be spending as much of the weekend outdoors as I can, except for the time we'll be seeing a museum exhibit that's moving on at the end of April.

Anyway, get ready for a bunch of random cell phone pictures, because a) I haven't been able to use the regular camera on the boys or Miss Pouty over here and b) even if I had I couldn't get up to get it to transfer stuff to my laptop. I have a sleeping baby on me, and since she's been fussy most of the day I'm going to do my best not to wake her. I'm lucky that I have her lying in such a way that I can use both my hands on the computer; most days I have to use the on-screen keyboard to type anything.

Aren't these shoes ridiculously adorable? I didn't buy them. I think I should go back and get them, though. Baby Girl already has more shoes than I do, and she only has three pairs. Sad. I love shoes but I have big feet so nothing looks cute, but everything looks cute on a baby. Sorry for the sideways photo. I know how to fix it, I'm just not going to in an effort to finish this post before a certain someone wakes up.


Have you ever noticed that when you're trying to sit really still is the time you get the most random itches all over your body? Places that you can't reach without moving a lot?

Awww. Chunky baby legs and elbow dimples. She had her two month check up (I suspect at least some of this fussiness is coming from her vaccinations) and now weighs twelve pounds and is 23 1/4 inches long.




Aaaand guess who's awake and annoyed with me. Back to the salt mines.

1 comment:

  1. awww i miss sleeping baby....
    ok how big are your feet? I have to know when someone says they have big feet

    ReplyDelete