Wednesday, April 11, 2012

This again

Our new dishwasher is coming tomorrow, which means the floor that was damaged when the old one flooded needs to be replaced A.S.A.P. So it was more time scraping up the lovely paper backing they left glued down when they pulled out whatever was there before the blue carpet. With the roughly ten nonconsecutive minutes Baby Girl allowed me to not hold her so I could work on the floor, I got it to this stage.


Luckily this picture was taken earlier this afternoon. After B got home I passed the baby off to him and got things mostly finished. There are edge tiles to cut, of course, but I'm going to assume it's not necessary to have a completely finished space under there. I have to grout the new tiles, but I'm doing that in the morning. My back--and my daughter--say I'm done for tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment