Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Summer so far

So far this summer we've done a whole lot of nothing. Just hanging around the house, basically. Yaya stayed at Grandma's house one night, but that's pretty much it. Don't expect a thrilling post, is what I'm saying.

After years of resisting all fruit except bananas, Mr. Man has expanded his palate to include oranges and strawberries. His teachers tell me he eats all the fruit (and,in fact, all the food) they serve at school, but I'll believe it when I see it.

Baby Girl got her first bottle a few days ago. She was not impressed at first, and since the lactation consultant told me that if you don't give a baby a bottle by three months they might always reject it I thought we had missed our window of opportunity.

But she must have changed her mind, because the next day she drank two ounces while I worked in the yard.

The boys got their summer haircuts. As always, I hate haircuts because they look so much older afterward. And now they're starting to look so much alike that if I'm not paying attention I don't know who I'm looking at.

To finish up this random post, here's Mr. Man combing his hair with a spatula.

No comments:

Post a Comment