Friday, August 3, 2012

Yum yum yum

Despite trying to pretend it would never come, the day arrived: my baby ate solid food.

Her first solid meal (rice cereal, delish) was actually about a week and a half ago. But we all know I'm a bad blogger, so let's just get on with the pictures, shall we? Oh, and just to exonerate myself, B took the pictures and did not use my preferred kid-picture-taking setting, so some are slightly out of focus, and he always zooms in too far. Here we go.

She was (and is) not totally in love with solids.

Sorry for the weird focusing.

I'm not sure how much actually ended up in her stomach, but for the most part she seemed to be having a good time.

I've kind of just been feeding her whatever instead of using the vegetables first and by color method. It seems to be working out just fine. She hates squash but likes green beans, so I guess I haven't ruined her little taste buds quite yet.

No comments:

Post a Comment