Monday, September 10, 2012

Happy sixth birthday, Mr. Man!

Oh, Lord. I hate writing about birthdays. Both because I hate that my kids are growing up and because I never feel like what I say is enough.

Mr. Man has made strides in the past year that we weren't sure would ever be possible for him. His speech has improved remarkably, and you could have knocked me over with a feather the first time he brought home a paper with sentences on it that he'd written himself. I can't even guess what he'll be doing at this time next year.

I can't wait to see what the future will bring for him. Every time I turn around he's doing something new and I honestly don't know what to expect from him. It's disconcerting and wonderful all at the same time.

Happy birthday, my little man who is growing up far too fast. I love you more than you can ever know.

1 comment: