Monday, November 19, 2012

Baby Girl's nine month picture

Late, as usual. I would just like to point out that I'm not late for lack of trying or because I forgot or something. I can't even really say that I'm too busy (I'll have a post on that later this week). But I keep procrastinating it because by the time B gets home it's dark out, and I know that the light for these pictures is better during the day. Of course, our living room gets very little natural light anyway, so from now on I'll just bite the bullet and take them as soon as my baby wrangler gets home from work.

Anyhoo, Baby Girl had her nine month checkup last week. She is 28 1/2 inches long and 18 1/4 pounds, which are the eightieth and fortieth percentiles, respectively. I wish she slept in her own bed eighty percent of the time. My wiggle worm:

From the beginning:







No comments:

Post a Comment