Thursday, November 1, 2012

Halloween 2012

Has everyone recovered from the sugar rush? It was all I could do to stop Yaya from eating candy while we were trick or treating last night. Mr. Man is more about getting as much candy as he can, but we "only" went out for about an hour and a half. Baby Girl had had enough of the stroller by that point and the boys both had overflowing treat buckets, so we went home.

The boys' costumes were fairly easy this year. Mr. Man's was storebought (and I'm so happy for that). Yaya's was mostly purchased accessories that were spraypainted the same color. Also, I was a bad mother and didn't get individual pictures of them. I'll throw the costumes back on them soon and take cheater pictures.

Baby Girl went as Wonder Woman. Her costume was a little more involved, although it was pretty much no sew. It also only cost $1 as I had all the materials for it except for the trim to make her lasso. I do have individual pictures of her since she was home and costumed when we weren't in a rush to get out the door.

Mr. Man's class party was on Halloween, but I had an appointment to go to with Yaya so B took Baby Girl. When he came home, I fed Baby Girl and noticed a stain on her costume. "Did you give her chocolate?" I asked.

"What? No. The kids in Mr. Man's class were all over her. I have a picture of it."

It was actually a series of pictures. I picked the one where you could see her the best.

Superman chilling out with a bag of candy.

I did get a group photo right before we left to go trick or treating.

Yaya was a knight. B was Casey Jones from Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, but he's sans mask, wig and accessories here.

So how was your Halloween? See any good costumes? Appropriate any good candy from your kids' stash? I personally take all the peanut butter cups. Yaya doesn't like them so he doesn't mind, and Mr. Man will eat any candy so he also doesn't care. Win win.

No comments:

Post a Comment