Monday, December 24, 2012

Party like it's December 23rd

Yesterday we went to my mom and dad's house for the big holiday get-together. It was fun, as it generally is, Baby Girl cried when my mom talked to her, my sister was a baby hog, etc etc.

I didn't get many non-blurry pictures of the boys; once presents started being opened they were gone. Here they are, kind of, with my sister-in-law, brother and brother-in-law.

Baby Girl with my mom (looking thrilled), my sister and the very edge of B's face.

Putting bows on the baby.

Here is Mr. Man wearing my sister's pajamas that she got for Christmas. He's holding a jester hat in his hand, by the way. He's very fashion-conscious.

Baby Girl took her best nap ever after the party.

Now I just need to figure out how to get her to do that every day.

No comments:

Post a Comment