Thursday, February 21, 2013

Snow day. Again.

It's been a while since we had this many snow days, and we're only at three. But today it's supposed to snow 8-12", then Sunday it's supposed to snow again. I wish I'd remembered to grab milk when I was at Target today. It's not supposed to really start coming down until the afternoon, so I suppose I could brave the grocery store with the children in the morning. They already had Friday off, so we will all be spending quality time together. If I can judge from how Wednesday afternoon went, I'm going to be wishing I drank about ten minutes after everyone's awake.

I saw this on someone's Facebook today, and it seems very appropriate.

1 comment:

  1. Haha, half the country won't get this...but if you live where it snows, you get it. People are just market crazy when snow is coming. Hope you can find your way out, soon.

    ReplyDelete