Friday, March 1, 2013

I feel so civilized

We have the beginnings of a floor in our room. Also a well-established mess.

This is two boxes of flooring and about an hour and a half of work. Unfortunately, that hour and a half came after dinner, so it was all I got before Baby Girl demanded bedtime. But I got enough laid that we were able to get the loveseat out of the center of the room, so walking through no longer involves quite so much turning side to side.

Tomorrow, assuming Baby Girl takes the good three hour morning nap and not the crappy half hour morning nap, I'm hoping to finish as much of this as possible. It'll probably be a little tricky for me to move the bed and armoire, but I'm going to try my best, i.e., shove it with my hip. B is having people over Saturday so I won't be able to work on it then (fingers crossed I can get some sewing done; if I have a decent amount of floor I won't even be grossed out by letting Baby Girl crawl around), but my goal is to have it completely finished by Sunday. Maybe I'll actually have progress to post about on Wednesday. I can always dream.

No comments:

Post a Comment