Monday, March 4, 2013

I have no post

My computer did something this weekend where, while I can't say it crashed, I can say it worked verrrryyyyy slowwwwwlllllyyyy. Like twenty minutes to open Google slowly, and taking forever to bring up already-open Word documents. So it had to be formatted and I don't have pictures or anything on here yet. I'm tired and annoyed, so I'm not going to try and hook everything up to get them off of the temporary hard drive. Sorry not sorry.

B is apparently getting a man cold, which led to him complaining that "everything in this house is always in a state of not done-ness." Which may be true, but I JUST thanked him Saturday for putting up with my constant projects even though 90% of the time those projects have no effect on him at all. So to say I had no sympathy when he turned around and complained on Sunday would be an understatement.

I could have been done with the floor by Saturday, but B had people over (see, it's really his fault) and I couldn't use the saw. I tried to put down as many whole boards as I could, but we had moved the bed onto the laminate I laid Friday and it was putting too much weight on the edge pieces, so two rows were out of line and I had to take them up, move the bed, then redo them. I don't know why I didn't get done Sunday. I tried. The stars just did not align. I can't even really say I got anything else done, except keeping Baby Girl reasonably happy.

I wasn't actually upset with the way this weekend went until B started complaining about having to live with the bed two feet further over than it should be for three nights. Plus Baby Girl did her typical five-hours-to-go-to-bed thing and he had to complain about wanting his own room and blah blah blah I don't care just shut up and go to sleep.

I sound like a fantastic wife and human being right now, I know. But I get tired of the complaining about things that I deal with all day every day. Like his suffering is somehow worth more than mine because I don't go through life whining all the time.

Anyway. Sorry. Deep breath. Today is a new day, and I will have the bedroom floor done. I only have maybe four rows left. Then we can all go back to having things where we're used to them and we can all shut up about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment