Monday, March 25, 2013

Lazy Sunday (and Saturday)

I won't say I had big plans to get a lot done this weekend, because I didn't. I had kind of hoped to get the bathtub recaulking done but I didn't. I do need to do that this week; water is leaking through to the basement.

What I did instead of house stuff this weekend was stuff I (and B and the kids) wanted to do. We went to the library. We watched movies. Yaya talked my ear off while I made duct tape wallets and duct tape rose rings for him to sell at school for his school's special money, with which he can buy crap from the school store.

I didn't say I made very many. I have more to make, though, which is OK. It's not hard, and it's nice to do this type of craft again. No special tools needed, just something you can do in front of the TV. I'm going to invent duct tape with a grid on the back of it, specifically to use for crafting, and become a millionaire.

I also finished the rat house, and I forgot to take a picture of it. They seem to enjoy it. I think one of them has a respiratory infection. Of course. We're also trying to litter train them, and I'm starting to wonder about their genetics because they are using literally everything else--even their food bowl--as a bathroom except for the litter box. Rats are supposed to be super smart but frankly, these are not giving me that vibe.

I'm not sure what I want to do this week. Part of me thinks I should finish up some house projects (cough bathroom floor cough cough) but part of me just wants to make stuff. I've been anxious to get more work done on my dollhouse, so maybe I'll do that. The possibilities are not endless, but they kind of seem that way right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment