Wednesday, March 6, 2013

Master bedroom challenge, week five

I'm getting nervous, you guys. The end is near. B is shocked by the number of pillow forms around here.

So my major project for this week was to get the floor done. And...I didn't. I'm really close, though--I have literally one piece left. I couldn't put Baby Girl off of bedtime any longer, though.

I took this picture before I had moved everything back, but you get the idea.

This corner honestly looks pretty much the same: filled with junk.

It gets worse before it gets better. Do you like my sheet curtains? B insisted; he said something about privacy. Pfft.

The plan for this week: curtains, pillows, pillows, pillows. Peacock chair seat cushion, maybe with welting. More pillows. Accessories. Maybe another pillow. Oh, I almost forgot about the second piece of art. Yeah, I need to do that, too.

Now go over to Linda's blog to see the progress of all the participants in the official One Room Challenge. There's some amazing stuff happening; those bloggers actually know what they're doing.

1 comment:

  1. Of course you know what you are doing. Look at that floor. It is beautiful, and such an improvement. I counted a lot of pillows. I would want privacy, too. You are getting really close. Hang in there.

    ReplyDelete