Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Master bedroom challenge, week six

Getting down to the wire! I may or may not be done next week. I'm getting close, but I have a lot of other projects that I need to finish up (the stupid bathroom floor, for one) so I'm going to keep my fingers crossed that Baby Girl is a lot more cooperative this next week than she has been for the past few days.

Anyway, things are happening. Two of the windows have curtains now.

I bought the wrong length rod for the third window. I had planned to get that taken care of on Monday, but the kids had a snow day so a whole lot of nothing got done.

Some of the new bedding is in use.

You know I'm yelling at everyone not to touch any of it.

Still left: accessories, at least one cushion, one and a half paintings and lots of pillows. It's going to be close, if it actually gets done. It will get done eventually, though, even if it takes me six months instead of six weeks.

1 comment:

  1. There is nothing as fresh as white bedding. I just love it. That is a really cool mod lamp on the right, by the way. Very Emily Henderson. Ha, I see the baby monitor. Boy, do I remember those days :)

    ReplyDelete