Monday, March 18, 2013

New living room rug

When Stacy posted this Joss & Main rug deal, I couldn't pass it up. I mean, I had previously had no intention of purchasing a cheetah print rug, but $42 for an 8x12 rug? I was sold. When I went back to that post to write this one, it turns out that the $41 was a pricing error and the actual price is closer to $400. So apparently I got the deal of the century.

It came really quickly, which kind of surprised me because it seems like I always read about people having really long shipping delays with flash sale sites like this. I ordered it on March 11th and received it on March 16th, so I would definitely order from them again.

Here it is in action.

For some reason I had remembered it as being slightly grayer, so I wasn't expecting it to be quite so brown, but I went back and looked again and the color in the listing is very true to life. I really love it. I think it makes the room so much more cohesive. It's not what I would have picked if it weren't so cheap, but it works. I like how the coral legs on the chairs stand out more. It also makes me much more antsy to get the chairs and benches reupholstered, but I think I've finally decided on fabric so that's something I can actually do now. Anyway, the rug is super soft and the cats and the kids love it. I love it. I think B loves it a lot more now that he knows it was roughly 90% off.

Just a note, no one paid me to write this post or anything like that. I spent my own money and Joss & Main has no idea who I am.

1 comment:

  1. Omg it's awesome!!!!!! I got mine too but have nowhere to put it!!!! I love it - I have to figure something out. I'm so glad you got it for $41, too- deal of a lifetime!
    Stacy

    ReplyDelete