Monday, March 11, 2013

Poufs, puffs, pom poms

I never know what to call these things. I guess mostly I call them puffs, although I've also called them tissue paper balls and flowers. Whatever they are, they've been in the living room since Baby Girl's first birthday party.

I said in that post that I wanted to hang them over her crib after the party, but I kind of forgot they were hanging there unless I was looking directly at them. I finally got them moved this weekend. Well, B did most of the work.

I still need to add the paper lanterns and glittery gold garland (alliteration!), but it's better than the blank wall there was before. I also need to hang her first year pictures, as you can see. By the time I finish all I want to do in her nursery it'll probably be time to redo it as a big girl room. Oh, well; I have some ideas for that, too.

1 comment:

  1. This is such a great way to reuse the flowers. It is really cute in the room.

    ReplyDelete