Tuesday, March 26, 2013

Random randomness

I had planned to share a video with you of Baby Girl being adorable (always) but something weird is going on with my computer and video playback right now. Isn't that always how it goes? So now I have nothing to tell you.

I think I've decided to tackle the sewing room as my next project. First, though, I need to get rid of the big pile of MDF trim that's taking up the center of the room. Hopefully the odorless oil-based primer I saw on Home Depot's site is at least not too stinky. Totally odorless is probably expecting too much.

I'm debating on putting down peel and stick tile in there, just to have something on the floor other than bare cement. I'm not sure if it'll stick, though, since it's so cold back there. Aldi has peel and stick tile on sale this week, so maybe it would be worth the $9 for 30 square feet to check it out. Although the room is much bigger than 30 square feet, so the investment would obviously be more than $9. I do have two gallons of floor paint, too. Decisions, decisions.

Finally, to round off this post, here's a picture of Baby Girl and Bill sleeping together. Bill may not be a huge fan when she's awake, but apparently she's great to sleep next to.

Oh, the fond memories I have of times when Baby Girl would actually sleep at night. It's after 12:30 as I write this (I'm late posting; oops) and she's wide awake. In fact, she just took a nice nap at 10 PM, so she's good to go for a few hours. Yay for me.

1 comment:

  1. Can't wait to see the seeing room! And your daughter is gorgeous!
    Stacy

    ReplyDelete