Monday, April 1, 2013

Easter 2013

Happy belated Easter, everyone! I hope you had a great holiday. We kept it simple: went to my parents's house for Easter dinner, had an egg hunt in their living room (we made Yaya stop when he had grabbed half the eggs in two minutes and Mr. Man and Baby Girl had about three each; he thought that was so unfair) and ate lots of candy and dessert.

The boys with Easter presents and candy. They got books for presents; I had to make part of the holiday good for them.

Easter picture. I took 75 pictures this year and there actually were several decent ones, but this is my favorite.

Yaya climbed his first tree. Then he started doing "no hands!" and almost fell out, so he had to get down.

My sister-in-law with Baby Girl. Can you tell she's been eating chocolate?

My brother feeding Baby Girl chocolate pie. She allowed it.

Mr. Man thought me taking pictures of him through the window was hilarious.

Aww, puppy kisses. That's my sister-in-law and my sister.

Now if you'll excuse me, I think I need to go sneak more Reese's peanut butter cups out of Baby Girl's Easter basket. Turns out taking candy from a baby is super easy. Hope everyone had a good holiday and a good weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment