Friday, April 5, 2013

Friday, I love you

Yay Friday. I feel like I have an unhealthy attachment to Fridays. I love Saturday and Sunday more, but Friday and I are pretty close.

I didn't accomplish much blogworthy yesterday; Baby Girl and I did laundry, made cookies and weatherstripped her window. She really only enjoyed the making cookies part of it.

In addition to chipping mortar off the bathroom floor this weekend, I'd like to try making some of these faux Japanese fishing floats.

Quick aside: I hate the new Pinterest embed feature. It looks like crap, and if I have to Google how to use it, it's not user-friendly. Anyway, I've loved them ever since Joan did a post about them two years ago. I saw some at Garden Ridge for $10 each, but I figured that could add up pretty fast. I picked up some glass ornaments at Hobby Lobby when they were 50% off, so my supplies are on hand. I'm really hoping they turn out and aren't a craft fail.

Do you have any fun plans for the weekend?

No comments:

Post a Comment