Tuesday, April 16, 2013

Getting things done

I actually had a productive day today. Baby Girl and I started out with some light spring cleaning. This is how she helped.

We eventually ended up with this, which, as you can see, wasn't even clean long enough for me to get the camera.

Then, after dinner, I worked on the entry floor for an hour or so.

And finally, finally got the third round of floor patch down on the bathroom floor.

I'm not sure if I'll get anything at all done tomorrow. Well, I plan to finish Baby Girl's blanket, but I mean anything that requires me to work alone with tools. B has school until 10 so I can't count on anyone else to supervise the kids, although if I'm lucky they might all be asleep by 9. Once I finish scraping the old floor up, the new floor should theoretically be a one day project. Of course, the bathroom floor was supposed to be a one day project too, and we all know how that's gone.

No comments:

Post a Comment