This is where we left the sewing room/craft studio/whatever I'm calling it this week.
I will admit, I was a little disappointed when I opened the can because it looked like a nice neutral yellow on the label, but it was definitely greenish in the can and on the wall.
I see a spot I missed.
When I moved over to the main part of the basement, where there's better lighting, it looked much more like the label. To me it looks kind of a wheat-colored.
I'm sure it's also a little darker than usual because it's dark outside and the paint is still wet.
I have two gallons, and I'm thinking that'll be just about enough. Painting these three walls (of eight total) took approximately 2/3 of a gallon, so I'll probably be scraping at the end. Two of the walls are drywall so maybe that'll make things easier.
I want to get it done so we can go through the toys to purge for our garage sale but I probably won't be able to get back to this until Wednesday. I'd like to finish it up this week, but there's a lot of moving around to do in the sewing room so maybe, maybe not.